Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Trip and a One-Year-Old!

We went to Fontana with Lacey, Drew, Mandy, and the girlies. It was really fun to see the clogging and hang out in the mountains. It was not so fun to drive down the Tail of the Dragon, but we all survived.

gorgeous view
where's hank?
there he is!
holland and hank playing peek a boo together


at the fontana damn

After Fontana, Christopher drove back to Chapel Hill, and Hank and I went to Nashville for a few days. I loved this trip. It was great to hang out with Mandy, and thanks to his aunts and cousins, Hank had a great birthday party while we were there. It was so much fun. Thanks guys!

happy birthday sign made by emmy, holland, and mandy
train cupcakes
We flew back to Chapel Hill a few days later, and had a another birthday celebration with his Dad

new ball track from mom and dad

this one is actually only included so my mom and sisters can see my new bangs

waiting for his cake!



funfetti, three layers

trying it out 
he likes it!
now it's getting old

and he's done!
Mostly, I just can't believe my baby boy is one. Hank is the perfect combination of funny and sweet. We love him.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Bangs!! Love the birthday boy!! Happy birthday Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? Your bangs are amazing. Also, that one of the three of us sitting down kills me. Mostly because of Holland's posing :)

    ReplyDelete